Changing Air Filter

There are 4 simple lever clips on the Air Cleaner box. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. Simply release these and the intake cover will slide back about 4 inches. After replacing the filter you must make sure the cover is aligned perfectly or you won't be able to get the clips tp grab. Changed my first air cleaner 2 days ago for the first time and it took me about 3 minutes because I had to wiggle the cover a couple of times to get it seated properly.

Regards,

Luke B)

There are 4 simple lever clips on the Air Cleaner box. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. Simply release these and the intake cover will slide back about 4 inches. After replacing the filter you must make sure the cover is aligned perfectly or you won't be able to get the clips tp grab. Changed my first air cleaner 2 days ago for the first time and it took me about 3 minutes because I had to wiggle the cover a couple of times to get it seated properly.

Regards,

Luke B)

My 08 appears to have three bolts holding down the hinged cover on the box? :huh:

My car is an '07. Maybe they chaged the aircleaner box in '08

Luke

Regards,

Luke B)

My 08 appears to have three bolts holding down the hinged cover on the box? :huh: