Down Low...

rabidus

looooooowwwweeeerrr :lol:  lookin good! did you get the edfc? Just my preference i think your front should be a tad lower but still kickkin ;)  oh and are those FD rims?

Thanx for your replies!!! I didn't get the edfc system, I don't know much about it, I read a little about it though... These are 92 RX7 wheels, 16x8 with a 50mm offset and they weigh only 13 lbs... I can't drop it too low because I won't be able to get out of my driveway!!! My drive way starts off flat and drops down and they straightens back up at the bottom, it not that long... I'll have some more pictures, during the day, up soon... I have the Tein Flex coilovers...

wait did he say ha? i thought he said flex?

lmao Wow, maybe I shouldn't have been online last night. He did say Flex. I was driving all day, and should not have been posting when I got home. I was dead tired. My apologies jz. The car does look really good though. Rabidus, have you had a chance to ride in anyone's car with the HA system? I wonder how different the two systems feel. I've only felt the RA's and HA's, and would like to know how the Flex system reacts and feels.

yea my drive way is so steep if i go down wrong it scrapes my lip at stock hight :o so well what can we do? repave our driveways? :lol: oh with the edfc, it enables you to controll dampening settings from inside the car via servo motors toyota has a system similar to this called TEMS or somthin but ithink on SC's it only came with it in japan.

Rabidus, have you had a chance to ride in anyone's car with the HA system?  I wonder how different the two systems feel.   I've only felt the RA's and HA's, and would like to know how the Flex system reacts and feels.

I don't know about the other model you mentioned, I was going to get the RE's but didn't feel I needed the added spring rates, 16/10 as opposed to the 14/8 that I got... With the 245/50/16 tires all around, the car is awesome, I find myself taking the long way home alot now and my poor Civic hasn't been driven :( since I put the coilovers on my Lexus, and my Civic handles good but it's FWD... The Lexus is very neutral with oversteer on command and if it does oversteer, stay on the gas and countersteer and it comes back nicely with control... I have the front shocks set at 13(almost full stiff) and the rear set at 8(mid stiff), they have a range from 1 to 16... I can feel all the little road imperfections but the Corbeau's eliminate alot of it... It's a totally different car, it's awesome!!! I was going to get swaybars but I don't think I really need them now, I'll have to see...