Bodyside Molding

I went hunting on the CarId site and can't find the side mouldings to check out what they look like....... do you have a page link, pics, price etc. I am interested for my 08 IS250...

Natroth

On CarId they're lumped in with the spoilers. Try this link:

http://www.carid.com/2008-lexus-is-spoiler/

I have yet to apply the moldings. I have to wash and wax first. Natroth, maybe I'll wait till you do it and then let me know how you like them ;)

I went hunting on the CarId site and can't find the side mouldings to check out what they look like....... do you have a page link, pics, price etc. I am interested for my 08 IS250...

Natroth

Hey, go with BARTKAT's site. I just pulled it up and the CarId site. You'll get a better price going with his site recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

You have my vote. I live in fear of door dents and think the mouldings look OK on the car. Thanks for being brave and taking the lead on this

Now I have a new challenge! buy and fit door mouldings ........ :)

I think they actually make the car look better. The place you bought them from painted to match?

Yes. The site I went on (CarId) asked for the color code or they have a pop-up that lists colors and color codes. Mine matched perfectly. Bartkat recommended a site that has better prices and I'm sure the color coding is the same.