Sport Vs. Comfortable Ride

I unfortunately bought the LS460L all loaded. I have the sport v. comfortable and the normal v. power buttons on the center console.

I do not notice any difference between the settings.

The ride is very bouncy like on a boat and not sport at all.

The nav system does not work while you drive.

The car hesitates when you accelerate about 2 seconds.

The car came with Bridgestone tires, they are a piece of garbage, made so much noise and had no traction. I had to change them to Michelin.

I took the car back to return it, but the dealer did not want to give me my money back...

Anyone has any ideas why the buttons do not change the ride or the acceleration, or why it hesitates when you try to accelerate quickly? and emphasize try, because the car hesitates about 2 seconds...

I have it in storage and use my BMW 760Li.

Never a Lexus piece of CRAP!!!

Dr. Cantu

I purchased that same car with the same features.

I do notice a difference in the sport, comfort and normal settings. If you test the car on a exit ramp on the sport setting and on the comfort setting I think you will notice a difference.

As for the GPS and phone you can purchase a kit to override the lockout. You can find it on this Board here:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=53767

Hope this helps.

phil

• 6 months later...

No, it still rides like a freaking boat, worse car I have ever owned, now with the Toyota executives being a bunch of criminals hiding the sudden acceleration problem I cannot sell the piece of junk.

I have had the pice of junk LS460L in storage for six months and nobody wants to buy it in ebay or other websites.

Worse investment rip off I have ever fell into...

Navigation does not work when you drive, the steering is so sensitive it tends to go out of control, the ride is like a boat, the car is a pice of junk.

I had to change tires to Michelins because the piece of junk Bridgestone make noise and are too hard having no traction I almost killed myself.

Westside Lexus in Houston really ripped me off...

Dr. Cantu

Did you not do an extensive test drive and check all the features before you purchased, or did these things start sometime after the purchase? If it is in fact defective contact the manufacturer, as the dealer has no interest in undoing a sale.

Hey Tony.

I've got the same option and it works great.

How much are you asking for your LS? Is it still on e-bay?

Are you serious about selling it?

My old BMW's were junk. so I went the Lexus route, glad you like yours

Let me know.

cheers.

:cheers: