2010 Rx350 Price

In the market for a 2010 RX350, must have NV, PM, CP and ML options. WU is nice to have.

Any idea what is best price I can expect?

In my market above car is MSRP $47,855 and Invoice of $42,060

When do 2011's show up?

Will there be year end cash incentives to close out 2010's? Dealer says this models sells so well that rebates unlikely (claims 50% of dealer sales are with RX).

Any info appreciated.

In the market for a 2010 RX350, must have NV, PM, CP and ML options. WU is nice to have.

Any idea what is best price I can expect?

In my market above car is MSRP $47,855 and Invoice of $42,060

When do 2011's show up?

Will there be year end cash incentives to close out 2010's? Dealer says this models sells so well that rebates unlikely (claims 50% of dealer sales are with RX).

Any info appreciated.

The 2011s won't show up for about a year, the 2010 models are just starting to roll out for all the other models. You wouldn't be able to get end of year incentives until about September 2010.

My advice is that if you want the car, now is the time to get it, you just have to know how to haggle with them. Start at the invoice price and work up from there rather than starting at the MSRP and going down.

• 1 year later...

In my area, I believe I got very lucky. On Christmas Eve I was looking in a local dealership at the 2011 RX series when I found out they had a "few" 2010 which were used as loaner vehicles for the dealership. Long story short, I ended up buying a "slightly used", but titled as new for warranty purposes RX350. This vehicle had 8400 miles on it. Original sticker was 48,800 plus. Not sure about which packages it has, but obviously NAV, HID light system, moonroof, wood wheel and knob, AWD, sense wipers and lights, 12 speaker package, back up camera, XM radio, bluetooth, cargo mat and net, and body side mouldings. (They put these on all their loaner vehicles)

I ended up getting this vehicle for 38,000. I also got 1000 back because I own a 2006 es330 and had a 2003 es300 before that. I think it was that Lexus for life program. Anyway, I have had no problems with the vehicle. Can't see any indication of abuse or neglect. The 5000 mile sevice was done by the dealership a few months ago, and the 10000 was thrown into the deal, which I just had done. Vehicle was detailed and spotless.

In my area, I believe I got very lucky. On Christmas Eve I was looking in a local dealership at the 2011 RX series when I found out they had a "few" 2010 which were used as loaner vehicles for the dealership. Long story short, I ended up buying a "slightly used", but titled as new for warranty purposes RX350. This vehicle had 8400 miles on it. Original sticker was 48,800 plus. Not sure about which packages it has, but obviously NAV, HID light system, moonroof, wood wheel and knob, AWD, sense wipers and lights, 12 speaker package, back up camera, XM radio, bluetooth, cargo mat and net, and body side mouldings. (They put these on all their loaner vehicles)

I ended up getting this vehicle for 38,000. I also got 1000 back because I own a 2006 es330 and had a 2003 es300 before that. I think it was that Lexus for life program. Anyway, I have had no problems with the vehicle. Can't see any indication of abuse or neglect. The 5000 mile sevice was done by the dealership a few months ago, and the 10000 was thrown into the deal, which I just had done. Vehicle was detailed and spotless.

It sounds like a great deal! Congratulations! (Enjoy!!)