When I Push "start", I Just Get A Clicking Noise

I've noticed over the last couple of days that when hit "start", my car doesn't start right up like it once did. Sometimes I even have to hold it in for like a half second. Any ideas? Am I screwed and be forced to shell out a ton of money?

I have an '06 GS300 btw.

I've noticed over the last couple of days that when hit "start", my car doesn't start right up like it once did. Sometimes I even have to hold it in for like a half second. Any ideas? Am I screwed and be forced to shell out a ton of money?

I have an '06 GS300 btw.

I had a similar problem with my '06 GS-430. Had to jump it once and it started fine for the next few days. Left me stranded once more so I bought a new battery. Problem solved...

I have an '06 GS300 btw.

I had a similar problem with my '06 GS-430. Had to jump it once and it started fine for the next few days. Left me stranded once more so I bought a new battery. Problem solved...

Yeah usually a "click" means the battery is dead. Try that first.