What Were We Thinking?

Reefer

My wife and I have loved Toyota brand for the past ten years. We have had a '99 Camry (our daughter now has that in Arizona. We have had an '03 Camry (our son now has that here in Wisconsin). And we currently have an '04 Lexus RX330. When our son took our Camry we were in the market for another. After much research we ended up with a Hyundai Sonota Limited. BIG mistake. Had it 7 weeks, 1,560 miles on it and could not stand the ride. After much searching and dealing, we ended up with ....... another Lexus - a 2006 ES330. So after seven weeks we are back to Toyota/Lexus. We picked up the ES330 last night - 34,500 miles.

What were we thinking!!!

Its good to be back...Reefer :D

"GO PACK GO" You know that you never left :cheers: ......Where in WI. are you ?

Why should he tell you where he lives? You have to tell us where YOU live first. :P

Lets just say very close to Green Bay. Can't stand the fact that winter is on its way. Looking forward to the Packer/Viking (or Farve) game...

Lets just say very close to Green Bay. Can't stand the fact that winter is on its way. Looking forward to the Packer/Viking (or Farve) game...

Door Co. by chance ?

Door Co. by chance ?

No - Appleton area. Spent many days up in the Door however. Beautiful place and will try to catch some of the fall.

I will be in the door from Oct. 17,18, 19, 20. Can't wait ;) Been visiting the door for over 30 years, Usually 4-6 times a year. WOW!!!! I have over 10,000 pictures of the beautiful county that it is............:cheers: "GO PACK GO"

Actually, i had a 2009 Sonata rental for a week and i REALLY enjoyed the ride!! This little car is quick, responsive and the ride is really nice. This is coming from the guy with 2nd and 4th gen ES's. What year did you have? I'd be really surprised if it was '09...

Actually, i had a 2009 Sonata rental for a week and i REALLY enjoyed the ride!! This little car is quick, responsive and the ride is really nice. This is coming from the guy with 2nd and 4th gen ES's. What year did you have? I'd be really surprised if it was '09...

We had bought an '09 Limited Sonata. The 17" rims made this the hardest riding car I have ever had. It felt like being in a go cart. I did much research and reviewing and the Sonata had passed up Toyota Camry in everything. The car had nice fit and trim. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful car. I was just disappointed in the too stiff of ride and I should have spent more road time before I bought. Perhaps I am getting a little older because 20 years ago I may have loved the stiff ride. Here in Wisconsin, the roads are just not that smoothe due to our winter frosts and heaving of roads. Anyway, wlfng is correct - not possible to compare the two.

Do love our ES!!!