New Lx, And A Hello

Reed Hunt

All,

Hello - We just purchased a 2004 LX and I immediately searched for a Lexus Forum (and obviously found it)! We traded in our 2001 RX due to space limitations and are excited about the new ride.

Other car is a BMW 7-series (X5 is too small to consider for an SUV ) and that's the car that gets a few mods - LX will stay (mostly) stock, plus I don't imagine there is too much to upgrade...

Having said that, what tire do you all have on your LX? I need to check with my dealer, as we pick the car up Saturday and I don't remember checking. I don't want the Bridgestone H/T, as that tire gets horrible reviews, so I may ask to swap out the tires if that's what's currently on the vehicle.

Thoughts?

Thx,

-Reed

Just found out that I have Dunlop Grandtrek AT23s...

This seems to be a very new tire - it's not on the Dunlop website nor does Tire Rack have any user reviews on it...

So, we shall see. At least I don't have the Bridgestone HTs...

Thanks for your replies.

All,

Hello - We just purchased a 2004 LX and I immediately searched for a Lexus Forum (and obviously found it)! We traded in our 2001 RX due to space limitations and are excited about the new ride.

Other car is a BMW 7-series (X5 is too small to consider for an SUV ) and that's the car that gets a few mods - LX will stay (mostly) stock, plus I don't imagine there is too much to upgrade...

Having said that, what tire do you all have on your LX? I need to check with my dealer, as we pick the car up Saturday and I don't remember checking. I don't want the Bridgestone H/T, as that tire gets horrible reviews, so I may ask to swap out the tires if that's what's currently on the vehicle.

Thoughts?

Thx,

-Reed

I believe you can add TRD Supercharger for the LX470.

http://www.superchargersonline.com/product...00602-17620-403

It boost the HP to almost 350HP and the torque to over 400ft. lb.