Copying Gen 5 Navigation Dvd....version 8.1

Hey everyone. I just joined here, and I drive an 06 IS250 w/ nav.

Well...I was able to make a fully-working backup copy of a Gen 5 8.1 nav DVD. Just letting you guys know that they are not copy-protected and can be backed up/copied using dual-layer DVDs. I'm going to get my hands on a 9.1 soon and hope that I can make a copy of that as well.

Anyways, just giving you guys a heads-up on this, and if anyone would like a copy, send me a PM. I can probably get the Gen 4 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for GEN 4 V 9.1 disc. Do you have one?

Thanks

Well...I was able to make a fully-working backup copy of a Gen 5 8.1 nav DVD. Just letting you guys know that they are not copy-protected and can be backed up/copied using dual-layer DVDs. I'm going to get my hands on a 9.1 soon and hope that I can make a copy of that as well.

Anyways, just giving you guys a heads-up on this, and if anyone would like a copy, send me a PM. I can probably get the Gen 4 as well.

Hi, I'm unable to send a PM for some reason. Maybe because I'm a new user?

I'm looking for Gen 5 9.1 (preferably with the hybrid feature that allows bypassing the motion lock out)

See if you can send me a PM.

I like to get a copy of Gen.5 nav DVD Version 8.1. Tell me what to do. What you mean by a PM?

quote name='Lexus_Los_Angeles' date='Sep 23 2009, 10:07 PM' post='387553']

• 2 weeks later...

Mate,

I have an '08 Lexus RX 350. I would very much like to get a copy of the 9.1 Nav DVD .iso if you wouldnt mind?

if you want you can email me @ behzad@fentooza.net

thanks in advance!

-crim

• 2 weeks later...

im interested in gen 5 9.1 nav dvd

• 5 months later...

Hey send me an email as I'm unable to message you. Email is lukskybiker@aol.com...Thanks Luke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Could you provide Gen 5 Ver 9.1 nav dvd? If yes, plz email @ funnyazn432@yahoo.com

my car is RX 350 2007,

if youcan send me gen 5 ver 9.1 you can send version 8.1

i tried to copy but when i put it in the DVD but the DVD said "cannot read data from DVD" i used sony DL+ .

thank you so much

Hi, Could you provide Gen 5 Ver 9.1 nav dvd? If yes, plz email @ funnyazn432@yahoo.com

my car is RX 350 2007,

if youcan send me gen 5 ver 9.1 you can send version 8.1

i tried to copy but when i put it in the DVD but the DVD said "cannot read data from DVD" i used sony DL+ .

thank you so much

• 1 month later...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could you please contact me at erichouston@hotmail.com