Low Pressure Sensor Question

Chuck B

The Cosco guy told me after the repair that he didn't own the tool to reset the computer. Now my car beeps several times whenever its started and the low tire warning light flashes. I am remiss to visit my Lexus dealer because I saved a ton letting Cosco install the four sensors.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem??

The Cosco guy told me after the repair that he didn't own the tool to reset the computer. Now my car beeps several times whenever its started and the low tire warning light flashes. I am remiss to visit my Lexus dealer because I saved a ton letting Cosco install the four sensors.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem??

Chuck:

If you're embarrassed to visit your dealer why not just go to ANOTHER dealer and ask them to check your computer and reset the error code.

iom

I believe the sensors only work with run flat tires. At least that is what I was told be the dealer. Maybe they were trying to sell me the run flats, which I didn't buy. So, the sensor light is on all the time. If anyone knows the real info, knows different, I'd like to know.

I believe the sensors only work with run flat tires. At least that is what I was told be the dealer. Maybe they were trying to sell me the run flats, which I didn't buy. So, the sensor light is on all the time. If anyone knows the real info, knows different, I'd like to know.

The sensors work with any type of tire. I have non-runflats on my SC430 and the TPM's work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...