Fasteners Pin For Rear Mudflap

does anyone know where i can find a fastener for the rear mudflap. I ran over something in the road and it knocked the flap right off. It's secure on the car, but the fastener is lost. Thanks

The one that goes in from the bottom is #75867-30120. You can get it at any Lexus/Toyota dealer.

I had one that was hanging off so I just removed it then removed the other side. No more problem. Not sure what their actual function is anyway.

Are you talking about the plastic guard before the rear tire or an actual mud flap?

yeah, I'm talking about the plastic guard...sorry I don't know the technical names of the parts. Thanks for your help guys. Right now I'm holding it together with dental floss...they call me macgyver jr.

Are you talking about the plastic guard before the rear tire or an actual mud flap?

yeah, I'm talking about the plastic guard...sorry I don't know the technical names of the parts. Thanks for your help guys. Right now I'm holding it together with dental floss...they call me macgyver jr.

Yeah, mine fell off twice so replaced it with a black nylon zip tie and I haven't had a problem since.

Yeah, mine fell off twice so replaced it with a black nylon zip tie and I haven't had a problem since.

You're such a purist. :lol:

LOL!! Hey, it works for me...what can I say....... :P

Beats baling wire. You don't even need pliers.

Beats baling wire. You don't even need pliers.

Hey, my car is now race ready.......lol