Amber Light On My Dashboard In The Speedometer - How Do I Reset It?

Brian C L.

Hi all,

A 'car icon' (next to the battery icon) has lit up amber on my dashboard (see pic) for awhile now - almost an entire yr. My car seems to be fine though so I suspect it's not anything serious. I have looked up the manual and can't find a way to turn it off so I was wonder if anyone know how to reset it?

It might be one of those light that get toggle on after X number of mileage on the odometer. Not sure. Just a pain so I want to get rid of it.

Click the below URL below to see a picture of my dashboard and the amber light:

http://api.ning.com/files/*cQK*cNxduDoqxX*...rotate%28180%29

that just means one of the bulbs in your tail lights is burnt

you just gotta replace it and the light will turn off, just find out which one buy the replacement for it. if you dont know how to replace it just let me know, I could gide you through it

Thanks! I thought I checked the bulbs or had my wife checked the bulbs when I was at the wheel. I will check it once more with her at the wheel this time.

that just means one of the bulbs in your tail lights is burnt

you just gotta replace it and the light will turn off, just find out which one buy the replacement for it. if you dont know how to replace it just let me know, I could gide you through it