Exhaust Systems .... Want Pics!

Hello All,

I am getting the itch to put a new exhaust system on my GS4. I do not want it to be too loud but I do want it to have a nice low rumble to it. I have heard that the Borla system is a nice choice and have heard a video of a GS with it installed. The tips are a little small for my taste though.

I have also heard the Apex'i system and do not think that it is too loud but the pipes are a little big.

I would like for you guys to post pics and comments about the different exhaust systems that are out there for the GS400.

Thanks

Both of the ones you mentioned are the only 2 I have experience with...

The L-Tuned is pretty much like the Borla but I think the tips are a tad bigger..

Greddy, have huge canisters and tips but is sounds like a raspy monster is stuck in your cats.. You'll definitely wake the neighbors when you pull up to your house in the middle of the night..

Now me personally, I like the Tom's... The whole system is polished stainless steel.. That's what I'm getting next...

Here's the Tom's....

toms_exhaust-gs300.jpg

What about HKS system (is it cat back or just mufflers) & what about TRD cat back system? Tom's looks something I'd get too I think. Are the pipes bigger diameter then any others? Thanks in adv!