Foglight Assembly

RoccoGX470

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a 2004 GX470 and I have a drivers side foglight that is getting condensation inside. Probably need to replace it but does anyone know if any year Toyota 4Runner foglight assembly will fit the GX470?

I would try to remove the assembly as if you are changing the bulb and then try to blow it out with compressed air or a hair dryer before replacing it. Perhaps the bulb seal is allowing moisture past and you just need a new seal.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a 2004 GX470 and I have a drivers side foglight that is getting condensation inside. Probably need to replace it but does anyone know if any year Toyota 4Runner foglight assembly will fit the GX470?

Sorry for the late reply, but the 4Runner (any year) fog light will not fit the GX470. If you are talking about the 03-05 4Runners, the fog light assembly they have also includes their turn signals also but with the GX the fog light assembly only consists of the fog light.