Searched Till Im Blind - Simple Gen 5 V8.1 Question

on the gen 5 V8.1 - does the I agree page go away?? :rolleyes:

any functionality improvement - access - while driving?

I have the 8.1 Nav disc and there is no 'I Agree' screen - it just pauses with the warning for a few seconds then goes to the map display when you start the car. I also have the Lockpick 3 installed (so I can enter destinations while driving) and it does not interfere with it. The Lockpick 3 also has circutry in it to push the 'I Agree' button for you - but they work fine together.

There are no new features in 8.1 except for newer roads and POI's. Version 9.1 is out now also and again the only difference is updated roads and POI's.

on the gen 5 V8.1 - does the I agree page go away?? :rolleyes:

any functionality improvement - access - while driving?

I have the 8.1 Nav disc and there is no 'I Agree' screen - it just pauses with the warning for a few seconds then goes to the map display when you start the car. I also have the Lockpick 3 installed (so I can enter destinations while driving) and it does not interfere with it. The Lockpick 3 also has circutry in it to push the 'I Agree' button for you - but they work fine together.

There are no new features in 8.1 except for newer roads and POI's. Version 9.1 is out now also and again the only difference is updated roads and POI's.

thank you that was what I expecting and now confirmed!