Installed Tanabe Medallion Exhaust

Hey ya'll, I installed a tanabe medallion touring cat back system along with a megan racing b-pipe on my 02 300 about a week ago and I have to tell ya I am impressed with the overall performance. Noticeable change is the increased throttle response and improved acceleration at all speeds. While cruising at 70 mph, my rpms are reduced by about 100. It appears gas mileage will be a little better. Will know more as I drive the car more. Noise level inside is noticeable under acceleration, but neglible when cruising at hwy speed. Anyway, for what its worth and if anyone was considering this upgrade, I would recommend it. See ya.

I don't want to mislead anyone, so I should add I have a SRT intake with ECU installed as well. The three together provide for much improved performance. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ya'll, I installed a tanabe medallion touring cat back system along with a megan racing b-pipe on my 02 300 about a week ago and I have to tell ya I am impressed with the overall performance. Noticeable change is the increased throttle response and improved acceleration at all speeds. While cruising at 70 mph, my rpms are reduced by about 100. It appears gas mileage will be a little better. Will know more as I drive the car more. Noise level inside is noticeable under acceleration, but neglible when cruising at hwy speed. Anyway, for what its worth and if anyone was considering this upgrade, I would recommend it. See ya.

I don't want to mislead anyone, so I should add I have a SRT intake with ECU installed as well. The three together provide for much improved performance. Thanks.

How much did you spend for those ( three toghether) ? wanna put those on my GS

How much did you spend for those ( three toghether) ? wanna put those on my GS

D. C. - The intake was $600, B-pipe was $140, and tanabe medallion touring exhaust sys was $800. I bought the intake and ecu through swift racing at www.swiftracing.com and the b-pipe and exhaust sys through driven by style (megan racing products) at www.drivenbystyle.com. Kind of pricey, but IMHO worth the money.

I bought the intake first and the exhaust sys at a later time. Once the exhaust was installed, overall perfomance was greatly increased. I dont have access to a dyno, but by my seat of the pants testing, there is a very noticeable difference in performance with all three working together. All very easy to install. Read the installation instructions for the intake and ECU very carefully though. Enjoy!