Goodridge G-stop Stainless Brake Lines

I am bored and wanted to mod something functional, so this Wednesday I am installing stainless steel brake lines on my 2006 GS300 AWD.

Goodridge (G-Stop) has a nice affordable kit that is easy to install. I'll post some pics up later and let you know if they make a difference in the sort of soft stock feel of the GS brakes.

steviej

• 4 weeks later...
Pics of the install??

you would ask. I actually had the camera in the garage with me when I installed them.

Got side tracked and forgot to take pictures. sorry.

If you want a pic I can turn the wheel and snap a few this weekend.

steviej

Pics of the install??

you would ask. I actually had the camera in the garage with me when I installed them.

Got side tracked and forgot to take pictures. sorry.

If you want a pic I can turn the wheel and snap a few this weekend.

steviej

Please. I have 42k on the odo and its getting close for me to think about new brakes. I will likely need new rotors for they were resurfaced when I had the pads changed after 25k. So while I am changing out the rotors/pads, I may want to change out the brake lines as well.

Thanks!!

Steviej

Much thanks!!!!!

I ordered them through TireRack.com. They cost about $140 with shipping and took just over three weeks to arrive as they are always special order and made upon request. Piece of cake to install, just a little messy, so have a big catch basin to catch the drips.

steviej