08 Rx-350 -> Where Is Dvd?

Topic pretty much says it. Can someone tell me where I would go to eject/replace the Navigation DVD?

I want to determine what version I have, and what is the latest that I can install.I read a post that indicated it was in the back, but I can't locate it. I have raised the storage doors in the back too and don't see anything.

I have some reading to do to find out about what version I can go to, and how to do it, but I figured the first step is determining what I have and where it's at.

Thanks

Topic pretty much says it. Can someone tell me where I would go to eject/replace the Navigation DVD?

I want to determine what version I have, and what is the latest that I can install.I read a post that indicated it was in the back, but I can't locate it. I have raised the storage doors in the back too and don't see anything.

I have some reading to do to find out about what version I can go to, and how to do it, but I figured the first step is determining what I have and where it's at.

Thanks

In my wife's 09, the DVD "player" is located under the largest/most forward storage bin (behind the rear seat) to the right side.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

I just replaced the DVD in my '08 with the 9.1 version. To determine which version you are using now, push the "Menu" button then touch "map DVD" in the upper right hand corner. The DVD is in the trunk space under the tool tray which has to be removed to get to it.

• 1 month later...

Mate,

Can i get a copy of this 9.1 version? id like to upgrade from my 8.1 i am running now.

thanks

-crim

Thanks

I just replaced the DVD in my '08 with the 9.1 version. To determine which version you are using now, push the "Menu" button then touch "map DVD" in the upper right hand corner. The DVD is in the trunk space under the tool tray which has to be removed to get to it.

Mate,

Can i get a copy of this 9.1 version? id like to upgrade from my 8.1 i am running now.

thanks

Try this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-ES350-07-08-09-Newest-Navigation-Update-9-1_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53dd09608dQQitemZ360190664845QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVid

eo

-crim

Thanks

Thanks

Using info below, what version do you have now? I have an 08 and find that I have 06.1...should be 7.1 I think!