Nakamichi Radio For 92 Sc400

nichola1

• 2 weeks later...
I need to replace the Nakamichi from my 92 SC400.....I found two units but with different model numbers.

Model 86120-24220

Model 86120-24230

Does anyone know the difference between the two and which one is the oem for the 92...

Hello! I´m from Spain.

I sold my Nakamichi Sound Set ( Complete Set) with Radio Cd Cassette , Amplificator Nakamichi.

I present you Cd Charger Nakamichi to repaired ( 8 -12 cds).

Prize: 400€ ( no free Shipping)

If you can contact with me agree Oasis_Rider07@hotmail.com

I have photos if need them i can send you. Thanks!!

nichola1, Your looking at the wrong identification number. Look at red underlined number in the picture below. The serial number from a Sc 400 '95 amp. The add/seller should state both are Nakamichi 5 channel amps/compatible with Sc year's and buy the latest model or the amp that shows no rust or corrosion.

post-1539-1253812475_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
nichola1, Your looking at the wrong identification number. Look at red underlined number in the picture below. The serial number from a Sc 400 '95 amp. The add/seller should state both are Nakamichi 5 channel amps/compatible with Sc year's and buy the latest model or the amp that shows no rust or corrosion.

post-1539-1253812475_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking of replacing my 92 SC400 radio system and speakers. The CD changer works great, incredible after 18 years, but its a matter of time...

Any recommendations? I have no idea whether mine is a Pioneer or Nakamichi. But a modern system would be nice. It's a big hole to fill! Thanks

in advance! BTW, I live in USA so please, no recommendations from UK or elsewhere.