"x Package"

post-100540-1252597108_thumb.jpg

Okay, maybe a simple a question. I'm in the process of getting a clear bra put on my car and one of the questions is do I have the "x package." I've attached a picture of my car. Can anyone tell me if I have the x package from this picture? Thanks in advance!

Looks like it to me!

Yeah that front lip spoiler you have is part of the X package. But so are the 5 spoke wheels which you do not have. So regardless of whether the car came with the X package and the first owner did not like the wheels...or if the car did not have the X package and the owner wanted the spoiler just tell them yes because all they want to know is about the extra front spoiler for the separate piece of clear protective film.

post-73053-1252609494_thumb.jpg

Yeah that front lip spoiler you have is part of the X package. But so are 5 spoke wheels which you do not have. All they want to know is about the extra front spoiler for the clear protective film.

Well from the picture it's hard to tell. Do you have the rear bumper ground effect and the rear lip spoiler?

Yeah that front lip spoiler you have is part of the X package. But so are the 5 spoke wheels which you do not have. So regardless of whether the car came with the X package and the first owner did not like the wheels...or if the car did not have the X package and the owner wanted the spoiler just tell them yes because all they want to know is about the extra front spoiler for the separate piece of clear protective film.

Isn't that then just the Ground Effects Pkg?? And does it make a difference? If they are asking you if you have the X-Pac, aren't they really just confirming whether you have a front lip??

Yeah, I don't think you have the X package as much as I think you just have the OEM front lip on there. Which is what they want to know. And yes, you have the front lip from the X package. LOL!

Thanks! They did just want to know for the front spoiler. I guess for the x package there's more to cover.

• 9 years later...