Beeping Noise

I was driving around today and this loud beeping noise came from inside the car. None of the lights in the front panal lit up and the car didn't act strange as far as I could tell. it wasn't like "beep beep beep" its more like "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" it last for maybe 20 seconds or so and then stoped. About 5min or so, it happened again. Anyone know anything about this?

The long loud beep... For what it's worth, the only time I ever heard a sound like that which you describe is when I was driving like a maniac and I hit the corners too hard. The VSC will make that sound presumably to take the driver's attention from the road and hopefully cause great stress in wondering WTF that G'damn BEEEEEEEEP is! Really though, it is just the car's way of letting the driver know that he/she was doing something that they shouldn't have been doing..

How were you driving at the time?

I was driving around today and this loud beeping noise came from inside the car. None of the lights in the front panal lit up and the car didn't act strange as far as I could tell. it wasn't like "beep beep beep" its more like "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" it last for maybe 20 seconds or so and then stoped. About 5min or so, it happened again. Anyone know anything about this?

POOR CAR, DON'T DRIVE IT TOO HARD...

-TWINTURBO619