Black Gs430 Small Thin Scratches - Help!

Hi, just purchased a used 2006 GS430 (my first Lexo-Flexo) that is black and the vehicle has some hairline scratches that are about 6-10 inches long. They are not that noticeable but since I know they are there, my eyes look at them every time.

So, for those Lexus vets out there, does anyone know of a great way to fix these minute scratches? I've seen that infomercial with Billy Mays but read some reviews that said it doesn't work too well. I have some Meguiar's Scratch Removal stuff but I've used it before on my older car and it didn't do much (if anything).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, just purchased a used 2006 GS430 (my first Lexo-Flexo) that is black and the vehicle has some hairline scratches that are about 6-10 inches long. They are not that noticeable but since I know they are there, my eyes look at them every time.

So, for those Lexus vets out there, does anyone know of a great way to fix these minute scratches? I've seen that infomercial with Billy Mays but read some reviews that said it doesn't work too well. I have some Meguiar's Scratch Removal stuff but I've used it before on my older car and it didn't do much (if anything).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Take it to a professional and see if they can be buffed out correctly.

steviej.

PS. what the hell is a Lexo-Flexo? :rolleyes: