Universal Lubricant

I'm trying to find what lubricant Lexus uses on the sunrook and other various parts. It's a clear lubricant almost like vascaline. I'm trying to lube my sunroof track and rubber weatherstrip to prevent noise. I'm using white lithium grease so far. The lithium grease works well on the track but on the rubber molding it gets sticky after awhile. However even using it on the rubber modling in small amounts has greatly reduced the creaking noise my sunroof makes when it's closed while driving.

I use the Lexol rubber and vinyl protector on all rubber and vinyl parts twice a year, seals, sun roof, trunk, under hood, around doors, etc. Wipe it on sparingly, not spray. It comes in the three part kit with Lexol leather cleaner and condioner.

There are a couple other brands that are also good. Just don't get a bunch of it on the paint.

Silicone grease might also be good. The spray doesn't seem to do much. I don't think I'd be using the lithium though, no good reason, but I think over time i will show stains.

I use the Lexol rubber and vinyl protector on all rubber and vinyl parts twice a year, seals, sun roof, trunk, under hood, around doors, etc. Wipe it on sparingly, not spray. It comes in the three part kit with Lexol leather cleaner and condioner.

There are a couple other brands that are also good. Just don't get a bunch of it on the paint.

Silicone grease might also be good. The spray doesn't seem to do much. I don't think I'd be using the lithium though, no good reason, but I think over time i will show stains.

Well I used lithium by evenly spreading it over the seal with my index finger. I then took a rag with wd-40 sprayed on it and rub it in. Like I said so far so good. The thing used to creak like a SOB and the dealer failed twice to repair it. I'm beginning to think the dealer turns a deaf ear to issues like this.