Water Under Driver And Passenger Seat...

Heeellllloooo to all my Lexus owners,

I just recently purchased an 2007 Lexus IS 350/ matador red/nav. Great car so far, and im still getting used to all of the features not to mention the 300+ hp i have at my disposal. I noticed that there is a great amount of water coming from under my driver and passenger seat. There is a vent under both seats, in which iam assumsing that it is for my heated and cooled seats, and the water is coming from these vents. When i place my hands on the wet spots, my hands are visibly wet with water, and the inside of the vent has water coming out too. This is alot more than the regular condensation, this is wetting the floor board of my ride :angry: . I searched all of the owner manuals, and there was nothing in there about these two vents or ports. I called Lexus Inc, and they tried to get me to purchase a $146 owners manual. Not to mention that there is 6 manuals and the customer support person could not tell me which one had the info about the vents under my seats :angry: . So I schedule an appointment with a Lexus dealer on Tuesday to have it looked at because my car is still under factory warranty. Have any of you experience the wetness under your seats in the IS 350!. I tried a search on the forum before I posted this, but nothing useful returned. Thanks in advance for any help that you all can provide.

In all the posts I've read here and on other forums I've never heard of this. I'm thinking the A/C evap drain hose may be out of place but that would be more in the passenger footwell area. Perhaps there were some other drains plugged, but can't think off hand what they would be. There could be a plastic cap or plug missing from under the floor. That happened on some IS300's.

• 1 year later...

Heeellllloooo to all my Lexus owners,

I just recently purchased an 2007 Lexus IS 350/ matador red/nav. Great car so far, and im still getting used to all of the features not to mention the 300+ hp i have at my disposal. I noticed that there is a great amount of water coming from under my driver and passenger seat. There is a vent under both seats, in which iam assumsing that it is for my heated and cooled seats, and the water is coming from these vents. When i place my hands on the wet spots, my hands are visibly wet with water, and the inside of the vent has water coming out too. This is alot more than the regular condensation, this is wetting the floor board of my ride :angry: . I searched all of the owner manuals, and there was nothing in there about these two vents or ports. I called Lexus Inc, and they tried to get me to purchase a $146 owners manual. Not to mention that there is 6 manuals and the customer support person could not tell me which one had the info about the vents under my seats :angry: . So I schedule an appointment with a Lexus dealer on Tuesday to have it looked at because my car is still under factory warranty. Have any of you experience the wetness under your seats in the IS 350!. I tried a search on the forum before I posted this, but nothing useful returned. Thanks in advance for any help that you all can provide.

• 2 weeks later...