Is It Normal For The Sc400 To Move A Bit When Shifting From Park?

Yea, mine does too. I have had to change my trans filter twice this year, but no huge amount of crap or metal on the screen each time but enough to stop it from even moving the car (93 sc400, 135000 mi.). Same trans as my Tacoma I think, and it's smooth as butta. Probably nothin $ won't fix............Mine does shift smoothly (too smooth) other than the initial gear selection.

Yea, mine does too. I have had to change my trans filter twice this year, but no huge amount of crap or metal on the screen each time but enough to stop it from even moving the car (93 sc400, 135000 mi.). Same trans as my Tacoma I think, and it's smooth as butta. Probably nothin $ won't fix............Mine does shift smoothly (too smooth) other than the initial gear selection.

Wait, you've had to change the filter of the tranny why, you say? You changed it for precaution or what?

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, $$$ will fix anything in cars. I can't name one thing that it won't fix.