Used Invision Dvd Headrest For Sale

SOLD!!!!

I’m selling (THEY ARE SOLD AS OF 9/1/09) :D used Invision Rev 2 DVD Headrests from a 2006 GX470. They are in near perfect condition (installed mid-2008). They fit most Lexus model around this year. They come with the headphones (slight wear from sitting in side-pocket), remote and instructions. They do NOT come with the controller unit (left inside the leased car).

Invision will sell this part to you this part via a local Lexus or other dealer that resells/installs their line for about $120. They can be installed in around 2 hours by a local “Car Toys” like aftermarket audio installer. See link to Invision for more info on how they work.

They cost new installed by my local Lexus dealer around $1,500. I’m will to see for $400. Or best offer.

Let me know if you’re interested.

http://www.invisionindustries.com/s-13-rev...ion-series.aspx

THANKS TO THIS FORUM! I was able to sell these headrests and see them do to good use. :rolleyes:

SOLD!!!!

I’m selling (THEY ARE SOLD AS OF 9/1/09) :D used Invision Rev 2 DVD Headrests from a 2006 GX470. They are in near perfect condition (installed mid-2008). They fit most Lexus model around this year. They come with the headphones (slight wear from sitting in side-pocket), remote and instructions. They do NOT come with the controller unit (left inside the leased car).

Invision will sell this part to you this part via a local Lexus or other dealer that resells/installs their line for about $120. They can be installed in around 2 hours by a local “Car Toys” like aftermarket audio installer. See link to Invision for more info on how they work.

They cost new installed by my local Lexus dealer around $1,500. I’m will to see for $400. Or best offer.

Let me know if you’re interested.

http://www.invisionindustries.com/s-13-rev...ion-series.aspx