Dcfish I Need You

I cracked the touch screen, not so much the actual LCD display, as it still displays fine, just the touchscreen overlay is cracked. I called Lexus just because I felt like starting my morning off by being mad, and they want 6,500 bucks and that replaces basically the entire system. I have searched the web, and all roads seem to point DCFISH. this board won't let me email/message him directly. Anyone with information for DCFISH or how to get a new screen, please email me at topher3483@gmail.com

Thank you so much

I cracked the touch screen, not so much the actual LCD display, as it still displays fine, just the touchscreen overlay is cracked. I called Lexus just because I felt like starting my morning off by being mad, and they want 6,500 bucks and that replaces basically the entire system. I have searched the web, and all roads seem to point DCFISH. this board won't let me email/message him directly. Anyone with information for DCFISH or how to get a new screen, please email me at topher3483@gmail.com

Thank you so much

No need to worry, I'll look into this for you. I'll EM you with the details. B)