New Harrier/thundercloud Grill And Emblem

• 1 year later...

This is it by itself....inside dimension/back 3 1/16th" X 4 3/8" , that is the back where it fits into the grille...if you measure from the outside the emblem is: 3 1/2" X 5 1/4. The 400h is larger. Rey

Hi Rey, I found somewhere that L symbol for Lexus GS fits this grill - for those who prefer to keep Lexus badge in the front....like me :-)

I ordered and finally got my Harrier, or "Thundercloud" Grille. I saw one of these in Europe and really loved the grill and especially the Harrier "Hawk" emblem. I ordered them both separately, the grill for $265 on ebay and the emblem for about $75. I don't know if you can tell but the hawk is gold in an oval of chrome, very cool!

Now that I have them, I love them. They add to the front end lip that I've had for a while and my RX 400h really looks nice to me. Happy trails, Rey in sunny L.A.

I love it - that´s simply a must have! You were lucky to get it for that price - now there´s only one for almost 400,- USD...