Sc330

gobux

lexus is always making their engines bigger, i see no reason why they would offer a lower end package for the SC. it seems as if they are trying to move away from 6cyls. all togather with the possibility of a IS430 by millen.

wait a minute, I thought the IS430 was going to be built by Toyota--the one at the LA or Detroit Autoshow. It was TRDs counterpart in Europe that made the first IS430.

I really don't understand why Lexus wouldn't want the SC330 to be sold over here. The money is here.

where gas is cheap the person buying the car wont mind spending a bit more for some more power right? same with gas it will cost a bit more but they probably wont care since they already bought a $60k car. so is there a market for an SC with a smaller less powerful and probably not as smoothe engine?

Dare i bring up the 1jz TT option? I mean, its a 2.5l so it gets good gas mileage till you get on the boost. Plus the 1j was faster than the 4.0 V8. Course they wont put an old !Removed! engine like that in there, but its still a good comparison on the older model.

Same here. If they offer the inline-6, 1jz or 2jz, it would be nice. They may offer the 1jzFE, or 2JZFE motors. They're not bad, but no Turbo option.

I think Lexus is going to offer a 4WD or AWD next.