Is 400h Towable On All 4 Wheels?

I have a 2007 400h. I want to know if it is towable on all four tires with my RV. As I understand it, some vehicles you must buy special pumps and stuff in order to tow it on all four tires behind your RV.

If I do have to buy a special pump, do you know what it costs and does it do any damage to the car in the long run?

Thanks for any help you can give.

I have a 2007 400h. I want to know if it is towable on all four tires with my RV. As I understand it, some vehicles you must buy special pumps and stuff in order to tow it on all four tires behind your RV.

If I do have to buy a special pump, do you know what it costs and does it do any damage to the car in the long run?

Thanks for any help you can give.

best bet is to ask the dealer.... I wonder the same.. I'll see if anybody at work knows (I work for Toyota's mfg HQ)

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering because I see so many other vehicles that the dealers says you can not tow on all fours, yet they are being towed.

If you try this (against the advice here and the instructions in the owners manual), please let us know how it works out for you.