Supra Tt Motor Into An Ls

biiig-hp

doesnt look like a supra engine to me from the pic. plus it has been done on Sc because both supra and Sc have I6 engines while Ls v8 engine is bigger and has different connections and auxillary devices. this means you have to modify everything and it will cost ya! especially welding new base for the engine

WOW nice, he prolly spent a fortune! i wish i had money for that! hopefully soon i will do smth like this. i did this in my russian offroad Niva truck with Renault diesel and now since i saw what this guy did i will try to do the same or put TT in my car

Looks like something that would probably not be reliable as a "typical" Lexus. I would also imagine that the interior (dash) will have a LOT of squeaks and rattles.

Personally- it is a car I would not want to have because of those reasons and I also no longer like manual shift cars. But thats just my opinion. :D

Looks like a lot of work went into it though.

Is this Supra TT engine supposed to be that much better than a V8 Lexus engine?

the tt just has more potential for power with ordinary means of bolt on parts. dont get me wrong the supra GT in japan uses a 3uzfe bored to 5163cc making over 500 horses of NA power but normal people cant do that unless you have an engineering team that works for you making engines.... and a butt load of money :lol: