2004 Vs 2005 Ls430

doody

Hi, I had an LS430 2004 and sold it and regretted it, now I'm buying another LS430. I have a choice between 2 of them, one is an 04 with 42000 cypress pearl and another one 05 with 54000 silver, I like the silver paint a lot but is there any other differences?. Thanks.

Essentially no. From edmunds:

What's New for 2005

After last year's major refresh, Lexus chose to keep changes simple this year. The lone change is to the optional 18-inch alloy wheels, which are now available as a stand-alone extra.

Hi, I had an LS430 2004 and sold it and regretted it, now I'm buying another LS430. I have a choice between 2 of them, one is an 04 with 42000 cypress pearl and another one 05 with 54000 silver, I like the silver paint a lot but is there any other differences?. Thanks.

Why did you sell in the 1st place , and why did you regret it ? what was so great about the 04 LS430 ??

I am asking because i am looking for one as well, just trying to make a little more cash before i pull the trigger but i seem to want something a little more wild like an older M3, M5 etc..but quickly come back to my senses (LS430).

Why did you sell in the 1st place , and why did you regret it ? what was so great about the 04 LS430 ??

I am asking because i am looking for one as well, just trying to make a little more cash before i pull the trigger but i seem to want something a little more wild like an older M3, M5 etc..but quickly come back to my senses (LS430).

I own several models of Lexus including LS460 model 2008. The LS430 has a completely different tast, it feels so well built and the materials used in it definately feels better than the new generation.

The reason I sold it was because of the economy situation as I was using it mainly for work, I travel alot. I sold it and I got a Prius 2010 to save on gas and I drove it for 524 miles and knew that there is no way I can put a 100'000 miles on it. So, lost a little bit of money and bought an LS430 model 2005 with 54000 miles on it over the weekend, it has the modern luxury and the sport package with a beautiful silver color.

I own several models of Lexus including LS460 model 2008. The LS430 has a completely different tast, it feels so well built and the materials used in it definately feels better than the new generation.

The reason I sold it was because of the economy situation as I was using it mainly for work, I travel alot. I sold it and I got a Prius 2010 to save on gas and I drove it for 524 miles and knew that there is no way I can put a 100'000 miles on it. So, lost a little bit of money and bought an LS430 model 2005 with 54000 miles on it over the weekend, it has the modern luxury and the sport package with a beautiful silver color.

I have never drove a LS430 yet but i know i want one, I just wanted to hear a owner talk about the LS430, so you like it better than the 460 ? wow because that a nice one as well.Thanks