V-speed Bodykit

Hi everyone - new to LOC USA but not LOC UK.

Normally I wouldn't open with a question, but I've been given a limited opportunity to buy a v-speed bodykit and I wanted to know what you guys think of these kits, e.g. look, quality

There's a guy on ebay selling them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2454647307

Does this look like a good deal?

Pound is pretty good against the dollar right now thats why I'm thinking of investing. I'm assuming that this SC 400 kit will fit my Import Soarer V8 UZZ31 no problems?

Any help much appreciated! :cheers:

Hi everyone - new to LOC USA but not LOC UK.

Normally I wouldn't open with a question, but I've been given a limited opportunity to buy a v-speed bodykit and I wanted to know what you guys think of these kits, e.g. look, quality

There's a guy on ebay selling them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2454647307

Does this look like a good deal?

Pound is pretty good against the dollar right now thats why I'm thinking of investing. I'm assuming that this SC 400 kit will fit my Import Soarer V8 UZZ31 no problems?

Any help much appreciated! :cheers:

To me it looks like complete *BLEEP*! :(

That is a vertex t&e or autocouture (can't quite tell) knockoff. V-speed, I never heard of. Chances are, you will be very disappointed with this kit unless you know someone else that has this installed. Any after market body panel will need modification of some sort to fit. All things equal, the parts for any SC will fit your Soarer. Chances are, with the knock off pieces from things like these, rigidity will be weak and finish may not be ideal. It's hard to say definitely though. If you want it, make sure you have some sort of satisfaction guarantee in terms of getting money back if the kit comes damaged or is not up to your expectations. Welcome to USLOC.

• 3 months later...

i am trying to contact the guy and check out the kit tomorrow in person. ill let you know what kind of condition it is. if im satisfied i will get it and have it on within a month and then i can tell you even more

at the toyota dealer here jic actually sells there kit for the car, that was my number one choice, delaing with a big dealer straight from the company and i think it looks really nice. but 500 as opposed to 1400, i would much rather have real something, but i got 17months left in the damn army b4 i can go try to make the $$, or jus wait til i do my tour in baghdad, but thats for the swap. well ive talked to a bunch of people about the kit and they said good things about it, the standard 7layer gel coated. ill have decided real soon, thanks for the input