Bbb

sterlin007

I just went thru the BBB ordeal myself on my ac not working when car in idle. I am probably going to need to go through it again too. Next, I will try the lemon law. I am wondering if those BBB people are in some way affiliated with Lexus. Is it not interesting that when you look in your leather binder from Lexus they give you a little phamplet titled the Owner's Manual Supplement Lemon Law Information that only directs you to their customer satisfaction department and then to arbitration. (BBB?) That arbitration is actually NCDS. They say you need to go through them first before you can try for the lemon law. But then it is interesting that the book gives you no information about the lemon law or who to call for that. And when I called that arbitration number after I was denied, they say they have no information about starting the lemon law process and that the manufacturer would probably not give me any information either. So, I feel like they give us this book get us to go through their dept. and arbitration first. Not to actually get us to the lemon law if needed. That book seems to be for their benefit only. Check it out and see what you think. I was denied in arbitration and now need to start the lemon law process. I called an attorney and they will let me know if they can take the case. It looks like their is no fee to the consumer for this service. Check out the lemon law web site, which may be helpful. Now that I went through the heck of arbitration, I don't care how much I go through. I am numb anyway from what I have went through with this vehicle. I just feel so robbed of 56,000 +!!!!!!! Good Luck!!! Your not alone! I stopped 2 other GX owners who are just as unhappy. Hopefully, we have some recourse!!!

Email me at mnmmaniac@aol.com if you have any questions! (Can we do that on this site? Give our email address out?)

Email me at mnmmaniac@aol.com if you have any questions! (Can we do that on this site? Give our email address out?)

If you listed and email address under My Controls then the little word "email" shows up in the bottom left of all your posts. it is there on your posts.

Any logged-in member can click on this and will be sent to a section where an email can be typed and automatically sent directly to you.

steviej

I went through that BBB arbitration ordeal. You have to go through them I guess before you can proceed with the Lemon Law. I say go for it. You just meet a a hotel in your city at a table with 3 arbitrators and a Lexus rep. You state your problems and they state theirs. Everyone leaves and they notify you of their decision. You then send back to their form stating if you accept or do not accept their decision. They denied mine so now I can start the Lemon Law proceedings. But arbitration was not bad. Don't get emotional. Just state the facts. I think their mind is made up with or without the emotion. If you look at your lemon law info book from Lexus, They first give you the number for their customer service. That was so nice of them! Then they are glad to give you the number to arbitration (which is NCDS) in their nice little book. BUT, do you think they would give you any information to how to proceed with the Lemon Law?!???? No! It does not look like they want us to proceed further. I think they know we will not win arbitration so they are glad to give us that number. When I called back the arbitration office they would not give me ANY information for the Lemon Law. First I called customer service and they told me that I could get all of that info from NCDS and then NCDS told me I could get it from Lexus. Neither would give it to me. But all the information is on the internet under Lemon Law. I know someone who just had their vehicle bought back for my same problems. I am going to proceed with the Lemon Law. Good Luck to you!