Do Camber Kits Exist For 95 Gs300?

I installed a Tanabe DF springs ( http://thmotorsports.com/tanabe/tanabe_spr...7/i-129225.aspx )

its only like 1.8 inch lower, but i'm wearing through tires pretty quick, cause the inside belts show from bad camber..........My mechanic said that a CAMBER KIT DOES NOT EXIST FOR 93-97 gs????

is this true?? where can i find one or do i have to make a custom???

Any info appreciated!! :P

I installed a Tanabe DF springs ( http://thmotorsports.com/tanabe/tanabe_spr...7/i-129225.aspx )

its only like 1.8 inch lower, but i'm wearing through tires pretty quick, cause the inside belts show from bad camber..........My mechanic said that a CAMBER KIT DOES NOT EXIST FOR 93-97 gs????

is this true?? where can i find one or do i have to make a custom???

Any info appreciated!! :P

If you're still looking for hard to find GS300/Aristo parts let me know. I have a guy in Japan who can find things pretty easily. He always pulls through for me. Camber kits, Coilover, Springs......pretty much anything suspension is cake.

Jason

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Has anyone on this forum bought parts from you?? I desperately need a camber kit, but how long would it take to ship from Germany? Any other places to get rear camber kits for 93-95 gs300??? :cries:

• 2 weeks later...

Included are the fuselage with wing-mount-tube assembly installed, but not glued into place, two wing panels completely covered with balsa and the ailerons already cut out.Its rigid construction keeps it sturdy and safe while the pivot points at both connecting ends allow for it to flex and absorb the conditions of the road. The A-arm is great for absorbing the up and down motion of your car's suspension.