98 Gs300 Taillight Problem

You guys know the light that comes on for your tailight at night. I think it's called dimmers? For some reason mines stop working at of nowhere. I drive a 98 GS300 4 door. I checked the fused to see if anything was blown, but everything seem to be good. I'm pretty sure it's not my taillight. It has to do with the wire or some sort. Maybe some malfunctioning going on? The turn signal brakes and everything else works, I just dont have any dim light to drive at night. Someone please help me.

They're commonly called running or parking lights. Check the front and side markers. If they are working, I'd use a test lamp at the rear socket to check for power at the individual lamp. I know this may sound simple, but did you try different bulbs?

There is an indicator for bulb failure on the dash that should light up if you have a bulb(s) out. The TAIL (tail lamp) fuse is in the driver's side footwell fuse panel, under the dash.

They're commonly called running or parking lights. Check the front and side markers. If they are working, I'd use a test lamp at the rear socket to check for power at the individual lamp. I know this may sound simple, but did you try different bulbs?

There is an indicator for bulb failure on the dash that should light up if you have a bulb(s) out. The TAIL (tail lamp) fuse is in the driver's side footwell fuse panel, under the dash.

-I still lack an owners manual and just put two and two together. The indicator light for bulb failure...is it green, a circle w. little dashes coming off it?

This comes on when I turn my lights on...and I know I have a High beam out...so based on your post above thats what it is telling me? :P

The green light that comes on with the headlights is just a reminder that your lights are on. The lamp failure indicator is on the left side of the instrument cluster and is yellow. The lamp failure system only monitors rear lamps.

there are no warning indicator light that comes up. True there was a blown fuse on the driver side foot panel. When i changed it the running light still didnt work. asforementioned, the signal break and reverse light work, but for some odd reason the running light doesnt work. Anymore idea or suggestion that can help me lead to fixing this problem. thanks.

there are no warning indicator light that comes up. True there was a blown fuse on the driver side foot panel. When i changed it the running light still didnt work. asforementioned, the signal break and reverse light work, but for some odd reason the running light doesnt work. Anymore idea or suggestion that can help me lead to fixing this problem. thanks.

Which fuse was blown? What was the cause? What happened to the fuse after you changed it? Did it blow again?

Which fuse was blown? What was the cause? What happened to the fuse after you changed it? Did it blow again?

The Fuse that said "Tail" I changed to another 10A fuse, and no It didn't blow when I put a new one in. The fused I believe was called the tail lamp fuse.