Any Big Differences From 05 To 06 Sc430

LS430forme

I'm planning to buy an used 05 or 06 SC430. But the price of 06 seems in the range of $30k+ and the price of 05 is only around $25k (same mileage). My question is the big difference in cost worth the money just one year newer. I greatly appreciate all helpful input from the current SC430 owner.

I'm planning to buy an used 05 or 06 SC430. But the price of 06 seems in the range of $30k+ and the price of 05 is only around $25k (same mileage). My question is the big difference in cost worth the money just one year newer. I greatly appreciate all helpful input from the current SC430 owner.

The 06 got new headlights with AFS and the tail lights became LED's. I honestly think they look a lot better. Get an 06.

• 6 months later...

The thread is a bit stale by now, but for others who might stumble upon it, here's a summary of the year-to-year changes to the SC 430 that i'm aware of:

2002 - First year

2003 - Navi standard rather than optional; Lexus Link (like OnStar) new and optional

2004 - Pebble Beach SE introduced

2005 - Navi upgraded (graphics & functions); run-flats optional; new shocks

2006 - 6-spd; freshened interior; front and rear body altered; adaptive front lights; LED tail lights; new wheels

2007 - Knee airbags; seat occupant sensor

2008 - ???

2009 - ???