2007 Es350 Touch Screen

kmdlk27

2007 ES350 ultra lux. car has everything Mark L sys,Nav ,park the works. My problem is that the Nav touch screen just stopped working...Any ideas???? dealer says 2000 to fix. seems that the nav sys is working just can not access it because of Touch screen. :(

2007 ES350 ultra lux. car has everything Mark L sys,Nav ,park the works. My problem is that the Nav touch screen just stopped working...Any ideas???? dealer says 2000 to fix. seems that the nav sys is working just can not access it because of Touch screen. :(

Why $2,000. Is the car out of warranty?

Why $2,000. Is the car out of warranty?

yes 55k mile

• 2 weeks later...
Did the dealer give you a description of what needs to be replaced ? It sounds like you need a replacement screen. I may have one.

New member.....

the touch screen in my 2006 GS 300 got flaky a few weeks ago. Now the dealer says the screen is 'cracked'. Neither of us is sure how that happened. I can't believe my, at times, aggressive proding and poking actually cracked it but they say it is not covered under the warranty and want a fortune to replace it.

Does anyone 'fix' these touch screens? I know other touch screens - telephones and monitors have repair facilities.

Did the dealer give you a description of what needs to be replaced ? It sounds like you need a replacement screen. I may have one.

New member.....

the touch screen in my 2006 GS 300 got flaky a few weeks ago. Now the dealer says the screen is 'cracked'. Neither of us is sure how that happened. I can't believe my, at times, aggressive proding and poking actually cracked it but they say it is not covered under the warranty and want a fortune to replace it.

Does anyone 'fix' these touch screens? I know other touch screens - telephones and monitors have repair facilities.

Yes, Repair (some models) or replacements available.

New member.....

Who / where can I get a new screen? who installs? who repairs?

New member.....

Who / where can I get a new screen? who installs? who repairs?

Right here, What symptoms are you experiencing ? I have replacements and am able to repair some screens, Depends on the damage. EM or PM me for more info.