How Do I Get Diagnostic Codes / 92 Lexus Sc 300

kink

My engine light came on! Does anyone know how i can retrive the code numbers. Under the hood is a rectagle box (diadnostic) but i jumped TE1 & E1 still notthing. can anybody help me out.

My engine light came on! Does anyone know how i can retrive the code numbers. Under the hood is a rectagle box (diadnostic) but i jumped TE1 & E1 still notthing. can anybody help me out.

I don't know about the US, but what I did was went to Canadian Tire and got an diagnostic import code reader for my '95 SC400. Since you have a '92 SC300, such a thing would work as well, as it uses the old style computer (OBD I). This is what it looks like: http://yourhome.shoptoit.ca/shop/product--...Id_1849811.html They should be available at any store that sells/has a large selection of car parts. I paid about $50 for mine. You literally just stick the square piece on the diagnostic box, and then follow the instructions to get the code from the engine light flashes.

• 1 year later...

"It gives us an identity and more career options," she said.louis vuitton

Some of the former Miss Nepal have become a pilot, chanel handbagsa bank executive, an actress in the Nepali film industry and a well-known VJ and master of ceremonies. The Miss Nepals are also brand ambassadors for the World Wildlife Fund's Nepal chapter.louis vuitton handbags

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...