Ls430 Seafoam

flynnjon

Hey, just posting a vid of the first seafoam on my 2003 ls430. All went well, it has 140,000 km (approx 88,000 mi). It ran really well before, but did notice an improvement after.

Enjoy!

I don't get it? Did you put an additive into the car?

Hey, just posting a vid of the first seafoam on my 2003 ls430. All went well, it has 140,000 km (approx 88,000 mi). It ran really well before, but did notice an improvement after.

Enjoy!

I don't get it? Did you put an additive into the car?

jcord51, I put "seafoam" in the car. It's available at many autoparts stores in the U.S. I live in Niagara falls Canada, and have to cross the border to get it. It suppossed to clean out all the carbon deposits in the top end. I sucked up about half a can through the brake booster line, let it sit for five minutes, and start it up and rev it up to clean it out. I also took it for a drive untill all signs of smoke were gone. Also, I've read some posts on here about people complaining about having rings go or burning oil after using it, it think it was from an es300. It won't kill your rings. People say they saw blue smoke after they started it up later in the day, and then they changed to a thicker grade oil and it stopped. That blue smoke is the gunk on the pistons and valves that the seafoam has softened up, and it slowly burns off. Sometimes it takes a good 5 or 10 miles, maybe more depending on what's in there. I've done seafoam to 3 of my previous vehicles and it's always done an excellent job. Try it out. It's recommended with every oil change. There's other posts on here about it and youtube.