Corner Light Assembly

olezip

My Driver Side front corner light assembly was cracked in half by a rear bumper. I am looking for a replacement but only can find on the Internet a replacement for the Model Years 1997-1999. The photo of the unit looks identical to the one on my 2000 Lexus ES300.

How can I find whether that is the case? There is no part number on the damaged unit that I removed from my Lexus.

Do you have the OEM number for the Driver Side Corner Light for the 2000 Lexus ES300?

i am not positive but i don;t think they will fit due to the remodeled lights

you might have to change the fenders and headlights

but i can;t remember

as a member a while ago said he updated the front and rear lights but had to change the bumper and i think the fenders

it was a while ago

Thanks. The corner lights are probably different because there was some front end redesign between the model year 1999 and the 2000 Lexus ES300. I was not sure that the corner light was affected. The 2000-2001 model years have yet to stock the corner lights apparently. At least I have not been able to find them on the web.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Consider trying E-bay, auto wreckers & salvage yards the 2000 & 2001 corner lights should be indentical. B)

:cheers:

I am also looking for the corner lense for my 2000 and can't find it yet. All are 97-99 but I found more posts for 01-02 than 2000.

Consider trying E-bay, auto wreckers & salvage yards the 2000 & 2001 corner lights should be indentical. B)

:cheers:

I am also looking for the corner lense for my 2000 and can't find it yet. All are 97-99 but I found more posts for 01-02 than 2000.

The oe route is about $63 + shipping for the lens/housing. Can't do the link...copy address.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...t=2&catalogid=2

If it don't work, go search for Plano Texas Lexus, then input your year/model to select the parts you need.

I don't work for them or anything. I bought from them before and had a good experience.