22's Stock

• 2 months later...

My neighbor has 22's on his GS300. Everything is stock with the suspension, but he rubs like crazy. He hasn't rolled his rear fenders either, and when he turns his wheels all the way in one direction it rubs as well. Trust me 22's are too big on the GS in my opinion. My 2 cents, 20's are the max after that it's gonna look DONK. Unless that's the look your going for, then go for it!!

My neighbor has 22's on his GS300. Everything is stock with the suspension, but he rubs like crazy. He hasn't rolled his rear fenders either, and when he turns his wheels all the way in one direction it rubs as well. Trust me 22's are too big on the GS in my opinion. My 2 cents, 20's are the max after that it's gonna look DONK. Unless that's the look your going for, then go for it!!

Please dont above 20's .... just go with some nice 20 inch stggered rims. They gonna look nice as hell..coz i got 19 inch staggered rims on my gs300, and i be turning heads everywhere i go.