Best Mods To Do

lexussuvlvr

I am getting bored with my RX300. It has about 113,000 miles on it. Ive put about 53,000 miles on it myself. Its remained the same ever since. I would like to know if anyone knows what mods to put on it. I am also looking for wheels, tires, and anything else aesthetic.

I am getting bored with my RX300. It has about 113,000 miles on it. Ive put about 53,000 miles on it myself. Its remained the same ever since. I would like to know if anyone knows what mods to put on it. I am also looking for wheels, tires, and anything else aesthetic.

Push bars (front & back), nerf bars on the side. Tint windows and tail lights (film NO PAINT). Zenon headlights and new housing with halo (check ebay).

for the rx300, there are many things you can do to better the looks.

I would first suggest one of the polished stainless steel brush guards for the front. There are two types available- the wrap around, and the push bar, both of which i've had on my old Rx300.

Here was my Rx300 with the wrap around grille, which i LOVE.

brush1.jpg

brush3p.jpg

brush2.jpg

Take a look at my Rx300's cardomain for some other things i did to it. You can also look at the links in my signature for more as well.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3090724

for the rx300, there are many things you can do to better the looks.

I would first suggest one of the polished stainless steel brush guards for the front. There are two types available- the wrap around, and the push bar, both of which i've had on my old Rx300.

Here was my Rx300 with the wrap around grille, which i LOVE.

brush1.jpg

brush3p.jpg

brush2.jpg

Take a look at my Rx300's cardomain for some other things i did to it. You can also look at the links in my signature for more as well.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3090724

Dude. That's sick. I love the headlights. Ive got the regular stock HIDs and I love em. but now i think im going to get the projector ones. and the back-up sensors i need. I don't back into any spot so I wont wreck my bumper. :D

Haha yeah, the headlight projector mod was one of my favorite additions to that car. No one else in the world has 'em on their Rx300!

My first headlight retrofit on the rx300 used infiniti m45 projectors. After a few weeks i realized they weren't the best performing, so i sold the pair on ebay and started another retro.

For the second try, i used a pair of lexus LS460 single xenon projectors, and they were great! Wicked wide and intense... But a few months later, i found out there was a different version of the LS460 projector that used a bi-xenon solenoid that added extra light in high beam mode, so again, i sold this pair of headlights on ebay and made my third retro using the bi-xenon version.

Both my second and third retro's looked identical since both the single and bi-xenon ls460 projectors look the same from the outside.

The second pair i created is actually back on ebay being sold by the same person i had originally sold them to. I actually retro'd the wires on the back of the headlights to plug into a non-HID rx300 wiring, since at the time he didn't have the HID Rx300. It would be perfect for what you'd need them for. You could just plug them in!

If i remember correctly, the leveling motors were a little loose, whoever buys them just needs to wrap duct tape around them or something. They don't serve any function except controlling the height of the beam. Just place them at the right height, and tape! Other than that, they were perfect.

Here's the link on ebay for them. It's funny seeing them on ebay, since i made them lol. I sold them to him for $400 and he's asking $500- but he's so expensive on everything he sells!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-RX300...sQ5fAccessories

As far as the back-up sensors, i don't remember the exact product name, all i know is that i bought them on ebay for about $50. They worked perfectly for over 3 years that i had them installed. I had them painted to match the bumper, and i drilled and installed them myself, wasn't that hard.