2009 Ls 460 Navigation System

Our brand new LS 460 Navigation system repetively leaves us with a map that shows the car moving in areas at least 5-10 miles from where we actually are? I have the right region in and have the right allowances checked on roads and freeway, etc.!

If I pull up the map for the exact area that we are in, then re-calibrate the system, it will work for several days to a week before it leaves us in a lurch again.

The dealer tells me to reset the region or make sure I have allowed private roads and freeways!! No help there.

Anyone have this problem and had a fix for it?

Skygod

Our brand new LS 460 Navigation system repetively leaves us with a map that shows the car moving in areas at least 5-10 miles from where we actually are? I have the right region in and have the right allowances checked on roads and freeway, etc.!

If I pull up the map for the exact area that we are in, then re-calibrate the system, it will work for several days to a week before it leaves us in a lurch again.

The dealer tells me to reset the region or make sure I have allowed private roads and freeways!! No help there.

Anyone have this problem and had a fix for it?

Skygod

If its defective, I would think your best fix would be warranty from your dealer.