Eibach And Kyb Or Stock

jbatast

I am now committed to Eibach on my 97 LS400. The next question is KYB or stock struts. This is my daily driver. I am a liar.. lawyer so I will nee to take people around. I am not looking for a super car that handles on a dime but rather a more sportier suspension, like my stock Honda Accord 4-door or 300M.

I am not considering any other struts or coils or anything. I know that some people have tried Eibach and KYB and Eibach and stock. What is the difference between the two. Will I hear more noises with the KYB or stock. HELP me please. Cost is not an issue. Ride is. Can any state how much stiffer the stock and KYB's are?

If you are referring to struts- the previous owner had just installed the gray colored KYB struts on the rear before I purchased it. The ride was very, very stiff and harsh. So bad that I had OEM Toyota struts installed. Ironically- KYB makes Toyota struts, but mack them much softer. With the Toyota struts- my car has a smooth, soft ride- like it was designed to have. I recommend Toyota-Lexus struts. Good luck.