Sign in to follow this  
juan01

Fs: Lexus Es300 Black Pearl Emblem Kit

I bought an extra kit off Ebay a while back as a surprise for my sister's ES, but it turns out that she doesn't want it! How thankful can she be huh?? :o They are new, still in plastic wrapping. Comes with a care card. I will let it go for $85shipped. Paypal only.

hey juan

put your location in the profile

or add it to this page

also what year es ?

Hey sk, my location is Guam, USA. :)

These are for 97-01 I'm assuming because the ES and the 300 are separated. For those who want to buy them for 92-96, you'll need to modify one of the L's to fit. It's simple though, you just have to cut off one of the alignment tabs on the back of the emblem.

will they fit an 02 and are they adhesive or do I have to drill?

What is in the kit, 2 "L"'s, a "LEXUS" and an "ES300"?

steviej

I'm not sure how the new model (02+) emblems are... I know that these are for a 97-01 because the ES and the 300 are separated. The kit comes with two L's, LEXUS, ES, and a 300. They have the sticky stuff behind it, so all you do is take off the little paper backing and stick it on. If anyone can confirm the alignment holes being the same of the new models, then this will be a direct fit. Otherwise all you would have to do is shave off some of the alignment tabs on the back of these emblems (all I had to do was take off one from an L).

the ES and 300 are separated on the 2002 also. I am seriously thinking of taking you up on this offer. I think the black pearl would look awesome with the silver.

Is it part number PT577-3395A?

steviej

Part number on outside of box is: PT577-3398A

Rear L emblem: PT577-33P51

Front L emblem: PT577-33P10

LEXUS emblem: PT577-33P60

ES emblem: PT577-33P70

300 emblem: PT577-33P11

thanks for your help juan, but during our interposting here, I won a set with the same part number on ebay for $64.

thanks again.

steviej

I may one day soon (hopefully) be interested but I need my car back from the transmission shop first before I go buying anything like emblems for it. <_<

Sign in to follow this