Strut And Strut Bearing

so i have the strut pulled off to replace the strut bearing and im going to put it back together but the spring compressur is in the way no matter where i move or put it im not sure if there are different size compressurs or what i know this really doesnt explain much but any help or knowledge would help thanks very much

Personally, I did mine without a spring compressor. I knew it'd get in the way, and a friend convinced me we didn't need it. So with the back two wheels off the ground and on jack stands (fully extended suspension), and once everything's apart, you place a jack underneath and jack that side up to compress the spring. Then you loosen everything on the struts--top and bottom--and let the jack down SLOWLY. The coil extends, the strut comes out, bing bang bong. Same goes for install, place everything where it should go - sway bar last - and then let the jack down. Also, I thought we were going to have to pull the entire brake caliper off, but we made do with a bent coat hanger, haha.