Linking Two Phones To Rx 350 Nav/bluetooth

I have an '07 RX 350 and have successfully linked two different phones to the Nav/Bluetooth system since purchasing the car. I recently purchased a different phone (Blackberry Storm) and successfully linked that phone to the car with no problem. The problem occurs when I try to toggle to the other linked phone (LG Voyager) and then back to the Storm. The system remembers the Voyager when toggling back to that phone, but the Storm doesn't link when toggling to it. I have to delete the Storm profile and re-register the phone to link it to the car. I did not have this problem when both phones were Voyagers.

Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, have you found a fix?

blue boy

I have had the same problem. My wife (the primary driver) (Blackjack), my phone (Motorola Q9)and my son's phone (iPhone)are all entered as users. It repeatedly brings my phone up on screen. I have to manually go into system and change it my wifes phone before she can use it.

My wife has an 08 RX 350.

I have had the same problem. My wife (the primary driver) (Blackjack), my phone (Motorola Q9)and my son's phone (iPhone)are all entered as users. It repeatedly brings my phone up on screen. I have to manually go into system and change it to my wife's phone before she can use it. I hope someone can share the fix with us.

My wife has an 08 RX 350.

I have an 07 RX and the problem is the same. When I pressed the dealer about it they said that the system will allow you to register multiple phones however it only remembers the last phone that was successfully linked. You will have to manually go through and TELL the system to look for your specific phone. This was the case with 2 different BlackBerry Bolds. We're moving to new phones next month so I hope that will be different/better but I fear otherwise.