Any Tsb's I Need To Be Aware About For The 2007 Rx350

Since this is used I just want to make sure there are no "issue" out there. Will carfax show this information?

Thanks Again

Ron :)

Since this is used I just want to make sure there are no "issue" out there. Will carfax show this information?

Thanks Again

On the '07, I would keep an eye out for a buildup of white particles on the dash. If you're still under warranty then bring it back to the dealer and get the evaporator coil replaced. If not under warranty, I don't know - but they have to pull the entire dash out to replace it and it'll be an expensive fix.

Symptoms are white particles on the dash, and in the fall, when you switch over to heat instead of a/c you'll get a burnt moldy smell from the heater.

There are probably some other TSB's but this would be the pricey one and the one to get done before the warranty runs out.

I don't think carfax will list these but there are some websites that do list TSB's for different cars. Just google for them.

thanks for that - yup got 3 years or 100K as a certified vehicle.

I still think I feel a slight flair into first, but just may be normal

If you have/use the bluetooth phone interface, there is a TSB on the microphone/amp that we had done recently to correct a noise problem on outgoing audio. The number is EL007-07. If you have the noise problem, this fix does work, regardless of what the dealer says. We had to fight for over a year to get this fix done. Enjoy your car.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Again

www.nhtsa.dot.gov

You can search TSBs and recalls here. It won't give you the full TSB - just an outline of the problem that the TSB addresses.

Thanks Again

www.nhtsa.dot.gov

You can search TSBs and recalls here. It won't give you the full TSB - just an outline of the problem that the TSB addresses.

Thanks