Carson toyota.com

partsgeek.com

Venders advertizing on this site

Park Place Lexus

The list goes on:

Rock auto.com

Tirerack.com

I have used them all successfully....

I bought the Akebono ceramic pads from Rockauto.com for the front and rear on my 2001 RX300. I am very happy with them....smooth braking, no dust, no noise, reasonable price, I would buy them again if I ever need to.

I was able to have my OEM front rotors turned (they had about 66k miles and were still within spec to be turned/cut) and I am slightly embarrased to say that I bought the cheapest Made in China cheapo rear rotors from my local parts store for about $20 each. I figure if there is one spot to skimp on brake parts it's the rear rotors. To my surprise those rear rotors still look great and perform well and I've got about 5,000 miles on the new setup so far. I planned to have my rear rotors turned as well but once I removed the stockers I knew they were toast. I already had the car up on stands and didn't want to wait to another day to order rear rotors, so that's why I decided to buy the cheap ones from the parts counter.....and honestly they are great and probably not too far off from what a chain brake repair shop would install, if not the exact same.

So my setup is stock front rotors (turned/cut), new cheapo rear rotors, and Akebono ceramic pads front and rear. I think the total cost was around $150 for everything....$40 for rear rotors, $20 to turn front rotors ($10 each), and around $90 for the new pads from what I remember.

You might want to try here for some additional brake parts advice:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-first-g...elp-please.html